Our investment process
If as part of your financial planning you require investment advice we create a bespoke plan for you with regular reviews. We take into account the following:
- the extent to which you can accept risk and your investment experience
- your willingness to forego immediate access to capital in return for the prospect of improved returns
- what your view on inflation ahead may be
- we assess via cash flow modeling systems your future requirements in terms of income, available capital, etc which determines the level of risk you need to accept to achieve your goals
- the extent to which your goals will not be achieved if you are unwilling to accept required levels of risk.
The recommendations for investments will depend in other areas such as how much you have to invest and over what period.
Our recommendations may include either combinations in line with agreed levels of risk, amended at review dates, or a discretionary managed arrangement through recommended partner firms. We operate a thorough due diligence process before selecting our investment partners and all investment partners are regularly reviewed.