What makes us different?
You'll find the 'Pilgrim spirit' in every part of our business, from our administrative and support staff through our technical team to our financial planners and directors.
We hope you will agree with one of our clients who said:
"I have entrusted the planning of my finances to Arnold Wills since his early professional days. He and his team have always offered sound advice with the utmost courtesy and efficiency, keeping me fully informed with regular reviews without ever hard selling or pressurising me. Following the sudden death of my wife, his company dealt with all the financial details with the utmost compassion and sensitivity, thus releasing me of such responsibilities and giving me peace of mind at a time of much personal grief. I have recommended him to colleagues in the past and have no hesitation in continuing to do so in the future." (The Rev'd R)
At Pilgrim Financial Planning we:
- make time for our clients
- treat our clients fairly and with complete transparency
- take pride in the care and support we offer our clients
- listen to, and get to know our clients
- work closely with your other professional advisers as required
- treat our clients with respect and courtesy ( is that rocket science?)
- maintain traditional values yet with the latest technology
- won't "sell" you products but we will enable you to "buy" appropriate financial planning solutions and products
- appreciate that without our individual and business clients, we ourselves wouldn't be here
- welcome your feedback as we strive to continually improve and develop our service.