Pilgrim Financial Planning, based in the beautiful Cathedral City of Wells, Somerset, offers an impartial and independent financial planning advisory service.
Whether an individual or a business, a charity or a Trust, our valued clients are genuinely at the heart of everything we say and do. Preserving and maintaining the real value of each of our client's investments is our primary concern.
Our clients often come to us by recommendation from existing clients or other professional advisers
You can find our clients coming from various walks of life, directing their own business, teaching or lecturing, working as doctors or vets, administering in their parishes, Cathedrals or attending the House of Lords. Each client has varying needs from maximising their funds in retirement, planning so they can have the retirement they wish for, investing for university fees, passing on their inheritance or just making their money work harder.
As people start to live longer we are seeing a growing need for later life advice and in particular care funding.
To meet these needs we offer a comprehensive financial advisory service aimed at helping you with your short, medium and long term financial planning requirements. We are committed to being fully independent, thus offering advice on products from the whole of the market.
We base our recommendations on a number of factors including how you feel about risk, your experience as an investor, how you need to access your funds, tax efficiency and your ethical views.
We aim to
- provide a personal and professional service to each of our clients
- use language that we all understand
- invest in and utilise the latest technology for research and communicating as appropriate
- earn the trust and respect of our clients through our expert knowledge
- maintain long term relationships with our clients
- constantly improve and update our knowledge to better serve you
We are proud to be a Chartered Financial Planning Company
This is the industry’s gold standard for firms of financial planners. This means we have satisfied rigorous criteria relating to professional qualifications and ethical good practice. It means you can be confident that you are dealing with one of the UK’s leading firms that is wholly committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support.
We can help our clients with all manner of Financial Planning challenges. These are some of the problems we have tackled recently:
- Can I afford to retire?
- Can I phase my retirement?
- Do I need to pay more into pensions?
- How can I mitigate inheritance tax?
- How can I pass assets to the next generation?
- How can I help my Mother to fund her care fees?
- Should my investments be reorganised to provide extra income?
- My spouse has died what do I do with their investments?
- Am I taking undue risk with my investments?
- As an Attorney, I need to administer my mother’s investments. Can you help me?